Book safely through our website
Now you can make a reservation directly through our website. We promise low prices, no commission, the possibility of free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to arrival date, and most importantly – you can pay at the hostel, as you prefer: cash or credit card.
Large booking portals, such as booking, expedia, hostelworld or hostelbookers, collect from you between 10% to 20% in commission. This money is neither in your nor our pocket. As a result, you pay more, and the hostel earns less.
Thank you very much, if you choose to book through our website! See you at the Chillout Hostel.
TERMS OF RESERVATION
1.Check-in time at the hostel is 2 pm and check-out time is 11 am the next day.
2.The hostel is protected round the clock by a system of cameras.
3.Any person staying at the hostel is required to leave a key deposit of 20 PLN, €5 or £5. The deposit will be refunded at check-out, provided the keys are returned.
4.The entire amount due for the stay is charged at check-in. The currency is the Polish Zloty.
5.The Chillout Hostel does not accept financial responsibility for private possessions brought to the hostel and left unattended which have not been left at the hostel reception in a lockable deposit box.
6.Quiet hours last from 10 pm to 6 am. Guests are required to remain quiet and peaceful on pain of eviction without refund of the money paid for the stay.
7.Under Polish law, smoking is strictly forbidden in the building except in the smoking area designated for this purpose. Smoking outside the designated area is punishable by a fine of 50 PLN. The fine is collected by the hostel staff.
8.Shared rooms are intended for both men and women. Each bed in a shared room is only for one person. The exception is the female-only room: a 4-bed room for women, where men are not allowed to enter.
9.Each guest of a shared room has an assigned place on a two-storey bed, a private locker and a clean set of sheets. For an arbitrary change of bed or locker, or using linen assigned to another person, a fee of 20 PLN is charged.
10.Shared rooms are reserved for adults. Children and teenagers under 18 years of age can only stay in private rooms.
11.For the sake of good atmosphere in the hostel and the convenience of our guests, we do not accept bookings for hen parties, stag parties, large groups of sport fans.
12.People from outside the hostel can stay here only from 6 am to 10 pm, only in the common part, and the staff needs to be informed beforehand about it.
13.People having no booking are not allowed to enter the sleeping area and the rooms within it.
14.Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in the hostel.
15.At check-in, the guest is required to present the identity card or passport and to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
16.The hostel can refuse to accept a guest who, at the time of check in, is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, is aggressive or their personal hygiene in the receptionist’s assessment may adversely affect the comfort of other people. The hostel will refuse accommodation to people who have broken the rules in a different accommodation in Poland during their previous visit. Guest will be evicted from the hostel immediately if they break the rules, disrespecting the quiet hours or another principle of domestic peace, or if their behavior will threaten the safety of visitors or employees. The hostel does not tolerate vulgar, xenophobic, homophobic, chauvinistic, racist or anti-Semitic behaviour.
17.The customer will be charged for destroying or seriously damaging valuable items during their stay. The costs will be assessed in a fair manner so as to make it possible to repair the damage or replace the damaged items with new ones. In case of credit card booking, the credit/debit card will be automatically debited with the costs, and in case of other forms of payment, the costs will be collected from the guest at check-out.
18.Under no circumstances will the hostel be liable for injuries or damages suffered by the guests. The guests are required to confirm that they have insurance covering possible injuries suffered while staying at the hostel. The liability of the hostel will be limited only to the value of the total booking cost.
19.The payment for the stay may only be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), bank transfer or in cash. All payments are made in PLN. Charges for bank transfers are paid by the customer.
20. In case of not checking out until 11 am, the guest will be charged 20 PLN for each additional hour.
Booking made by phone or e-mail
21. Fees for bank transfers are paid for by the guest.
22.In case of a standard booking made by phone or e-mail, an advance payment of 100% of the booking value is required.
23. If the customer cancels the booking no later than 7 days before 12 noon on the arrival day, the hostel will return the advance payment by transferring it to the bank account from which it was received, less a handling fee of 10 PLN. If the customer cancels the booking later than 7 days before 12 noon on the arrival day, the entire amount of the advance payment will be kept by the Chillout Hostel. If the customer with a booking does not check in, the Chillout Hostel has the right to keep the whole advance payment for the stay.
24.Cancellation Policy. The hostel shall not make any exception to the rules of cancellation for any personal reasons given by the customer, including: disease (with the exception of chronic illness or serious injury), change of the journey plan, delays in transport and other reasons such as war, terrorist attack, natural disaster, or other events that result in the inability to complete the booking conditions. Cancellation is only possible via e-mail.
Reservation made through a booking portal
25. For bookings made through booking portals, pricing options and booking policies apply as selected during the booking process. Chillout hostel is limited only to provide accommodation.
26.If the customer with a booking does not check in, the Chillout Hostel has the right to debit the credit card of the customer with the whole amount due for the booking.
27.Reservations can be canceled only through your booking portal. An exception is hostelworld / hostelbookers, which allow the option to cancel or modify the booking directly at the hostel – via e-mail.
Reservations through the hotel website
28. There are two options to confirm a reservation made through the website of the hostel: provide your credit card or pay with a bank transfer.
29. Guests choosing “transfer payment” must send 100% of the booking value to the bank account specified in the booking process. If the transfer does not arrive within 72 hours, the hostel has the right to cancel a previously made reservation. In case of cancellation no later than 7 days before 12 noon the day of arrival, the hostel requests an advance on the account from which the transfer was made, less a processing fee of 10 zł. In case of cancellation later than 7 days before 12 noon the day of arrival, the entire amount of the advance will be retained by the Chillout Hostel. For reservations unrealized, Chillout Hostel has the right to maintain their total payment for the stay
30. Guests who chose the option “the credit card” may pay directly for accommodation. Their reservation is already confirmed and the hostel will not charge guest’s card – a credit card is used only to secure reservations. If canceled no later than 48 hours before 12 noon the day of arrival, the hostel will cancel the reservation without charge. If canceled later than 48 hours before 12 noon the day of arrival, the hostel will charge the guest for the first night receivable. For reservations unrealized, Chillout Hostel has the right to charge the guest with the entire value of the reservation
Reservations for groups (over 9 people) made by mail or telephone.
31.Group bookings made by phone or e-mail must be confirmed by an advance payment of 30% of the booking value. The remaining amount must be paid no later than 10 days before the arrival of the group.
32.If the customer cancels the booking no later than 30 days before 12 noon on the arrival day, the advance payment will be refunded less a handling fee of 10 PLN. If the customer cancels the booking later than 30 days before 12 noon on the arrival day, the full amount of the advance payment will be kept by the Chillout Hostel. If the customer cancels the booking later than 14 days before 12 noon on the arrival day or if the group with a booking does not check in, the full amount of the advance payment and the final payment will be kept by the Chillout Hostel, and if the booking is secured by a credit card, the hostel will debit the card with the final payment.
33.Reducing the size of the group.The hostel accepts a reduction in size of the group (or partial cancellation) without charging an additional fee if the reduction does not exceed 20% of the group and if the hostel is notified about it no later than 14 days before 12 noon on the day of check-in.
34. Substitute accommodation. Chillout Hostel reserves the right to replace the room booked by the guest with a room of the same or higher standard if the one originally booked is unavailable for any reason. If the room is replaced with a lower standard room, the difference in price between the originally booked room and the substitute room with be refunded.The hostel reserves the right to cancel unconfirmed bookings (not confirmed with an advance payment). Thus, it is exempt from the obligation to arrange substitute accommodation for this type of bookings.
By booking a bed in a shared room or a private room in the Chillout Hostel, the customer accepts the above Terms and Conditions and agrees to abide by them.
Any problems, doubts and comments may be reported to the Chillout Hostel Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the hostel. We will do our best to make your stay at the hostel pleasant, peaceful and comfortable.