If you are going on Erasmus in Poland or you are taking it under consideration and your intention is to visit the capital, you should definitely stay in our Hostel. Warsaw is the biggest Polish city, full of attractions and numerous events so there will be plenty to choose from.
What actually distinguishes our hostel among the others and makes it a perfect stop during your Erasmus adventure?
Here are some reasons:
- If you are an ESN Card holder you can benefit from 15% discount in our hostel. All you need to do is to book a bed via our website and show us the ESN Card upon arrival.
- If you dont’t have the ESN Card yet, there is no need to worry! Just say that you are Erasmus student during the check- in and you are guaranteed a 10% discount. But remember to make a booking via www.chillouthostel.pl.
- We will help you find an accomodation for your stay in Warsaw. You can always use our computer and recepcionists will be here for you, offering as much help as you need.
- Maybe you just come here to visit your friends who study here? We are located right in the center of Warsaw, only 800m from Central Railway Station. Our neigbourhood offers you a plethora of pubs, bars and restaurants which basically never sleep. Moreover, right next to us there is the most iconic place to meet with a group of friends- Hala Koszyki.
- First time to Warsaw? Polish language seems more like ancient hieroglyphics? Don’t worry, we will help you with this either. Our hostel will provide you with maps, city guide books and our mobile app with interactive maps and some hints how to survive in the city.
- Are you coming alone? Looking for a soulmate to hang out with? In Chillout Hostel we care for our guests and try to make you feel like home. Daily at 8pm we organise events, especially for our newcomers to create a great atmosphere and to make some new Erasmus friends.
- No matter if you travel alone or in the bigger pack of friends or with your family. We have a spacious and cosy suite with capacity of 7 people. Two separate bedrooms, kitchen, dining part, private bathroom and individual entrance so that you can enjoy some privacy during your stay.
- Are you looking for a place from which you will be able to see all the surroundings of Warsaw or even the furthest parts of Poland? Warsaw has the best connection with other cities and our receptionists can organize for you trips to Cracow, Auschwitz, Gdansk, to Mazurian lakes and many many others.
Erasmus is a wonderful experience remembered for a lifetime. It’s better not to leave everything for the last moment and start getting ready earlier. With our little help your Erasmus adventure in Poland can be unique since the very beginning. Don’t wait, book your stay today!